:::karying:::

No matter how long we met, just remember that we've been together!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sohai geh!!make me till damn bo mood!!!

This evening, the weather and me mood is the same--BO MOOD!!!!
WTF LARH!!
whwn i get up the car, bac home, the idiotic cheap 'chicken' straight away ask me '帮我把歌burn 进CD可以吗?' wad the hell la weih, and i wan borrow mp3 4 awhile still lanc o!? diu larh!!!!
when go bac home keep on disturb me, dat time i'm going to crazy and give her a present-----slap her 10x!!!!!

giv her 1 cd ni still not enough!! stupid till waste my CD!!!
1 CD ONI GT 1 SONG!walao, think i'm veli rich arh?!!
get another CD dat time still pretend crying, wad the hell!!!!
she still say dat wan sleep di!!!

I reli hope dat once she sleep then din wake up arh!!!
GERAM BETUL!!!!ISH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home